Sunday, April 03, 2011

04-03-11 AM - "Power in the Seed"



Click here (or right click and select "save as") to download "Power in the Seed"

Isaiah 55:8-11
8  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10  For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

1. THE SEED IS THE WORD

The greatest way the Holy Spirit leads us is through his word.

2. THE ENEMY HATES THE WORD

“God said let there be light and there was light.”

Isaiah 55:11 “so shall my Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth and not return onto me void.” That word void means empty or ineffective.

And not return to me empty or unproductive, but it will accomplish that which I please and prosper into wherein I send it.”

John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.”
Verse 14 says, “the word was made flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld His glory.”

3.THE WORD ALWAYS PRODUCES

 “so shall my Word be that goes forth out of my mouth it shall not return onto me empty, void, unproductive but it shall accomplish that which I please and it shall prosper in the thing wherein I send it.”

Religion says we are just going to leave everything up to God.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible (decaying) seed, (parentage) but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
God’s word is sent forth to produce.

Romans 1:16, “For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. For it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes.”

4.THE WORD IS ETERNAL

The Word is the vehicle where the power of God is released.

That word seed is the Greek word sperma.

The seed is the image of the harvest.

Luke 4:18“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because He has anointed me to preach the gospel.”
gospel to the poor.
heal the brokenhearted,
preach deliverance to the captives
recovery of sight to the blind
set at liberty those who are oppressed.
But if I say God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes (RECIEVES THE WORD, THE SPERMA) shall not perish but have everlasting life.

“He sent me to heal the brokenhearted to preach deliverance”.

“Now the Spirit’s on me to preach deliverance to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind to set a liberty those who are oppressed.”

Luke 4:31 “Then he went down to Capernaum, a city in Galilee, and was teaching them on the Sabbath. And they were astonished at his teaching, for his word was with authority.”

Verse 36 says “So they were all amazed and spoke among themselves saying ‘what a word this is! With authority and power he commands the unclean spirit and they come out.’”

I Corinthians 4:20 “For the Kingdom of God is not in word but in power.”
Romans 1:16 “For I’m not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God to Salvation. For everyone who believes: for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith as it is written: the just shall live by faith.”

Greek word “soteria” means to be made whole in every aspect of your life.

Romans 16:24 “The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all, amen. Now to him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which was kept secret from when the world began.”

EPH 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or imagine, according to the power that works in us.