Sunday, November 25, 2012

11-25-12 PM - It's Time To Step Into The Storm


Click here (or right click and select "save as") to download "It's Time To Step Into The Storm"


It’s Time To Step Into The Storm

Four watches
6 pm to 9 pm
9 pm to 12 midnight
12 midnight to 3 am
3 am to 6 am.

STORY LESSONS:
Without faith it is impossible to please God!
“And it is impossible to please God without faith.” Hebrews 11:6a (NLT)
To not live by faith is to live in sin!
“everything that does not come from faith is sin.” Romans 14:23b (NIV)

The degree of faith I possess will determine the degree of blessing I receive!
“According to your faith will it be done to you.” Matthew 9:29 (NIV)

Faith is the key to the Christian fulfilling His call to live a Christ-like life in this world.

“As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” - John 20:21 (NIV)
“I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing." - John 14:12a (NIV)

“As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” - John 20:21 (NIV)
“I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing." - John 14:12a (NIV)
“Faith is a way of walking, not a way of talking!” - Anonymous


1. A Willingness To Get Wet.
Take risks for Jesus sake.
It is better to fail in an attempt to follow Jesus than to succeed in “playing it safe

Touch people for Jesus’ sake.
John 20:21 …As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."

“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” - Luke 4:18-19 (NIV)

Courage To Respond To The Call.

Standing up when others don’t.
“It takes courage to stand up and be counted; but it takes even more courage to keep standing once you’ve been counted!” - Anonymous

B. Stepping out where others won’t.