Sunday, March 26, 2006

Evening Servie - Discovering Through Prayer

Here is the link for the audio of this file:

Discovering Through Prayer

(Click to play or right click and choose "save link as..." to download and save)

Four Aspects to Prayer:

1. My PATH to PEACE.
I Peter 5:7; James 5:13; Romans 8:26-28

The Praying Heart
The heart that prays soars high on strong, glad wings,
And finds strange rest beyond the strife of things;
The heart that prays in trusting self-surrender
Finds Christ’s own peace and life’s eternal splendor.
Through prayer God breathes His secret to the heart;
Speak to Him often in the busy mart, Or call Him in the deep of sorrow’s night;
His love floods in with healing, guiding light.

2. My ROAD to REASON.
II Kings 20:1-6; Exodus 32:9-10, 14

3. My PASSAGE to PETITION.
John 15:7, 16b; Luke 17:6

Our POWER of faith is as unlimited as the POWER of God.
James 4:3 Psalm 37:4

4. My WAY to WORSHIP.
Psalm 51:15