Sunday, February 19, 2006

Morning Service - How to Meet Your Husband's Needs

Here is the link for the audio:

How to Meet Your Husband's Needs Audio

(Click to play in default browser or right click and choose "save link as..." to download and save)

Proverbs 31:10-12, “Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is worth more than precious rubies. Her husband can trust her and she will greatly enrich his life. She will not hinder him but help him all her life.

My husband needs me to:
    I. Provide physical intimacy.
    T.S. = Think Sex!
    1 Corinthians 7:3-5

    II. Demonstrate Respect
    In my thoughts, words and actions
    Respect is the Bridge between a husband and a wife.
    Ephesians 5:21-24;33

    III. Give Encouragement

    IV. Take care of my appearance
    Men need their wives to be attractive for two reasons:
      1. He's not going to look if you're not
      2. It's a matter of pride

    V. Be a good Mom
    I Thessalonians 2:7-8