Sunday, February 12, 2006

Morning Service - How to Meet Your Wife's Needs

Here is the link for the audio of this file:

How to meet your wife's needs audio

(Click to play in default browser or right click and choose "save link as..." to download and save)

I Peter 3:7 (N.L.T.)

As a Husband I Need to:
    1. Honor my wife’s contribution
    Appreciation - Raise Value Depreciation - Lower Value
    2. Understand my wife’s needs
    3. Acknowledge my wife’s partnership
    Ephesians 5:21 (N.L.T.) . . . “You will submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.”

Different roles with equal value to the relationship.

What Does My Wife Need:
    1. Affection. Ephesians 5:28-29/Song of Songs 4
    2. Conversation = verbal attention. Philippians 2:4 (N.L.T.) - “Don’t think only about your own affairs,
    but be interested in others too, and what they are doing.”
    3. Honesty and openness. Proverbs 12:22 (NIV) - The Lord detests lying lips, but He delights in men who are truthful.”
    4. Financial Security. I Timothy 5:8 (N.L.T.)
    5. Commitment to Family.
      A. Faithful - Proverbs 6:32
      B. Share Parenting - Ephesians 6:4
      C. Spiritual Leader - Ephesians 5:25