Sunday, December 02, 2007

12-02-07 PM - Love the Lord...With Your Strength

Here is the link for the audio of this file: With Your Strength
(Right click and select save as source to save to your hard drive.)

Mark 12:29-31

1. LOVING WITH ALL MY STRENGTH IS POWERFUL

1) IT SHOWS MY VALUES Matthew 6:24
2) IT SHAPES MY LIFE 2 Peter 2:19
Our LIVES are the sum total of our COMMITMENTS.
3) IT DETERMINES MY DESTINY Mark 8:37
Wise people PLAN how they're going to EXCHANGE their life

2. LOVING WITH ALL MY STRENGTH IS COSTLY 1 Cor. 6:19 -20

1) I GIVE GOD THE FIRST THOUGHTS OF EACH DAY Psalms 5:3
Read the GOOD news before you read the BAD news in the paper.
2) I GIVE GOD THE FIRST DAY OF EVERY WEEK Acts 20:7a
3) I GIVE GOD THE FIRST TEN PERCENT OF EVERY PAYCHECK Proverbs 3:9
- Tithing is when I give to the Lord 10% of my gross income as an ACT of worship at the HOUSE of worship on the first day of every week. 1 Corinthians 16:2
4) I GIVE GOD THE FIRST CONSIDERATION IN EVERY DECISION Proverbs 3:5-6

3. LOVING WITH ALL MY STRENGTH IS PRICELESS
“What is the difference between your Real Life Purpose and what you’re currently doing”?