Sunday, September 12, 2010

09-12-10 AM - Using My Influence, Pt. 2



Click here (or right click and select "save as") to download "Using My Influence, Pt. 2"

III. I must maximize my influence.

“God, use me as an influence for You and for good in this world.” 

Ephesians 5:16(NLT) “Make the most of every opportunity for doing good in these evil days.”    That means maximize it. 

Col 4:5(LB) “Make the most of your chances to tell unbelievers the good news.  Be wise in all your contacts with them.” 

 When you use it wisely, God gives you more. 

“I’m just an ordinary person.”

2 Cor. 10:13-16(ESV) “The area of influence that God has assigned to us is to reach you.  Now our hope is that as your faith increases our area of influence may be greatly enlarged so that we may preach the gospel in lands beyond you.”

Philippians 1:21 Paul says “For me living means opportunities for Christ.  And dying, that’s better yet.”