Sunday, June 11, 2006

06-11-06 AM Sermon - The Power of Prayer

Here is the link for the audio of this file:

The Power of Prayer

(Click to play or right click and choose "save link as..." to download and save)

GOD INVITES ME TO PRAY WHEN:

I. I NEED COMFORT AND STRENGTH. James 5:13; I Peter 5:7; Romans 8:26
“I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day.” - Abraham Lincoln

II. I NEED HEALING FOR MY BODY. James 5:14-15

III. I NEED FORGIVENESS FOR MY SINS. James 5:15-16; Matthew 18:19-20

IV. I NEED MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION. James 5:16-18
1. Our PRAYER has a direct impact on HEAVEN.
2. God WORKS through PEOPLE just like us.
3. God is INVITING us to be a part of His MIRACLE.